This month for Kitchen Bootcamp, Jen challenged us to try something different with sandwiches. It just so happens that I was challenging myself to make a recipe featuring the fabulous Fred’s Bread and trying to recreate a very special dish from way back when I was just discovering my foodie tendencies. Let’s talk for a […]
Mmmm – doesn’t that look good? And how about when it’s paired with this? Last weekend, my sister and I spent an afternoon learning all about great wine and cheese pairings, courtesy of the kind folks at Rosewood Estates Winery and The Dairy Farmers of Canada, as part of the Salut Toronto Seminar Series. You […]
I was very excited to receive an invitation to the Guernsey Girl Cheese Chef “Cook Off” on Monday night at The Cheese Boutique in Toronto. Upper Canada Cheese Company recently launched a new cheese – Guernsey Girl – and held a competition for 14 Toronto chefs to use the cheese in the most creative way […]
New Year’s Eve – Le réveillon – 2009. It was a cold, crisp evening in Dinan. The lights were lit and the town was all dressed up: Outside our little abode, our star was flashing on and off in a crazed manner as it was wont to do: Inside, we were gearing up for the […]
Christmas week in Paris. What to do, where to go, what to eat and drink? Who better to ask than David Lebovitz? Checking our his blog, I noticed some Paris wine tastings that might interest our friend, Mr budding sommelier, Neil. Off to the Ô Chateau website I headed and found the perfect gift for […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote