Chartres, about 80km south-west of Paris was (sort of) on the way to Dinan so we thought we would take advantage of having the car to take a detour there. The cathedral is considered one of the finest examples in France of Gothic architecture. Surrounded by a maze (literally) of tiny one way streets which […]
Archive | Chartres RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Jill Colonna on Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres for holiday entertaining
- Carmen Fox on Through the eyes of a 7 year-old: Puerto Rico
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad