Chartres, about 80km south-west of Paris was (sort of) on the way to Dinan so we thought we would take advantage of having the car to take a detour there. The cathedral is considered one of the finest examples in France of Gothic architecture. Surrounded by a maze (literally) of tiny one way streets which […]
Archive | Chartres RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)