* For non-Canadians reading this, “toonie” refers the Canadian $2 coin. I don’t know about you but if I had to choose to eat only at one meal a day for the rest of my life, I’d probably choose breakfast. It’s my favourite meal – you can go either sweet or savoury – and it […]
For the last Petits Chefs session of the year, I decided to test the recipe I contributed to the Peko Peko Charity Cookbook for Japan: Mushroom and Scallion Tamagoyaki. In March, when Japan was rocked by the 9.0 earthquake, the food blogging community was fast to react. All across the world, bake sales and other […]
I remember when the earthquake struck Haiti in 2010 and a flurry of blogger activity followed, resulting in wonderful fundraising efforts like BlogAid cookbook and Cupcakes for Haiti (to name but two). I was pretty new to blogging (and, in fact, the Toronto food scene) at that point and all I could do was stand […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen