For the last Petits Chefs session of the year, I decided to test the recipe I contributed to the Peko Peko Charity Cookbook for Japan: Mushroom and Scallion Tamagoyaki. In March, when Japan was rocked by the 9.0 earthquake, the food blogging community was fast to react. All across the world, bake sales and other […]
I remember when the earthquake struck Haiti in 2010 and a flurry of blogger activity followed, resulting in wonderful fundraising efforts like BlogAid cookbook and Cupcakes for Haiti (to name but two). I was pretty new to blogging (and, in fact, the Toronto food scene) at that point and all I could do was stand […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.