Neil is no stranger to charcuterie, having been the bacon and pancetta maker when we participated in Michael Ruhlman’s BLT from scratch challenge back when ELTW was in its infancy. I bought him Ruhlman’s book, Charcuterie, but to date, we’ve only ventured as far as that one challenge. So when I saw my lovely friends […]
Archive | charcuterie RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Diane Balch on Cookbook Book Club: #GeniusRecipes
- Renee J. (RJFlamingo) on Cookbook Book Club: #GeniusRecipes
- Ann on Cookbook Book Club: #GeniusRecipes
- Ei on French Fridays with Dorie: Chicken in a Pot – the Garlic and Lemon Version (the final recipe!)
- smarkies on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Rhubarb Upside Down Brown Sugar Cake