OMG – check them out! They come from Chabichou, right here in Toronto. Doing a bit of a Google search turned up an article in Toronto Life which reveals that it’s run by the same people who run the wonderful Tati Bistro, just a few blocks east of Chabichou. And just to prove that even […]
Archive | chabichou RSS feed for this section
I think Neil is a very happy camper. Found at Chabichou, right here in TorontoGo there now! However, now Neil has this book, I think he can probably practise making his own… n’est-ce pas?
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)