The focus for this year’s Food Revolution Day was about sharing the power of cooking, the benefits of cooking from scratch and, ultimately showing people that changing our food choices can make us both healthier and happier. Instead of one official recipe as there has been in years past, this year, we have a set of […]
I am a cereal lover from way back. Cereal is a meal I don’t just eat at breakfast – it’s quite often my dinner if I find myself at home alone and nearly every day around 3pm when I am finished teaching, I find myself snacking on some type of cereal to tide myself over […]
Last week, Les Petits Chefs tried something a little different – granola! As a teacher, I know the importance of a healthy breakfast (wait, that sounds a little too much like the Nutella commercial doesn’t it?) and I can totally tell when my students don’t eat breakfast or have something insubstantial – by about 9am […]
It’s a little too early in the morning to start comparing European and North American eating habits but one of the things I have to say I truly miss about living in Paris and Europe is their ability to really enjoy everything in moderation. I mean, a little chocolate with your breakfast – who could […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)