I have to admit, seeing the Daring Cooks’ challenge this month was a bit of a shock. Cassoulet? Who wants to eat that after the holidays? Thankfully I don’t live in the southern hemisphere where I can imagine the last thing you want to eat in the height of summer is cassoulet… In any case, […]
Archive | cassoulet RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen