What is PongkyParty? Well it comes out of the PongkyPlate that I picked up in Chinatown in Toronto when Ethan and I met Melissa who was in town for a conference, for dinner. Ethan and I did a little prop shopping in Chinatown before dinner and decided to bring Melissa the most ridiculous prop we […]
When I received Candy Construction from Thomas Allen and Son, I knew exactly how I was going to test out a couple of the “recipes” – with my Grade 3s and Grade 5s on “Hallowe’en Party” day. I mean, since everyone was having parties and eating candy and dressing up in costumes, who was I […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life