What is PongkyParty? Well it comes out of the PongkyPlate that I picked up in Chinatown in Toronto when Ethan and I met Melissa who was in town for a conference, for dinner. Ethan and I did a little prop shopping in Chinatown before dinner and decided to bring Melissa the most ridiculous prop we […]
When I received Candy Construction from Thomas Allen and Son, I knew exactly how I was going to test out a couple of the “recipes” – with my Grade 3s and Grade 5s on “Hallowe’en Party” day. I mean, since everyone was having parties and eating candy and dressing up in costumes, who was I […]
what are you looking for?
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Cakelaw on The #ChoppedCanada Unexpected Ingredient
- smarkies on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Crispy-Topped Brown Sugar Bars
- Summer on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Crispy-Topped Brown Sugar Bars
- Margaret @approachingfood on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Crispy-Topped Brown Sugar Bars