When I told people I was headed to Niagara Falls (USA) and Buffalo over the Labour Day long weekend, I’ll admit I saw a few raised eyebrows. I mean, I had just spent the summer in Europe – many people wondered if Niagara Falls (NY) and Buffalo would hold the same kind of interest for […]
(Did you know??? ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!)As you will know by now if you read my blog with any regularity, I love (supermarket) shopping. So it will be no surprise to you that whilst in Buffalo on […]
(ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!)go for buffalo wings, right??? This was Neil’s mission this particular Saturday night in Buffalo – introduce Mardi to the place where Buffalo wings originated – the Anchor Bar. According to their website: On […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen