When I told people I was headed to Niagara Falls (USA) and Buffalo over the Labour Day long weekend, I’ll admit I saw a few raised eyebrows. I mean, I had just spent the summer in Europe – many people wondered if Niagara Falls (NY) and Buffalo would hold the same kind of interest for […]
(Did you know??? ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!)As you will know by now if you read my blog with any regularity, I love (supermarket) shopping. So it will be no surprise to you that whilst in Buffalo on […]
(ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!)go for buffalo wings, right??? This was Neil’s mission this particular Saturday night in Buffalo – introduce Mardi to the place where Buffalo wings originated – the Anchor Bar. According to their website: On […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!