ArgusCarHire.com’s Fiona Hilliard usually writes about Budapest car hire, but on a trip to the Hungarian capital, she gave in to her sweet tooth and was blown away by the local specialties. A word about Budapest’s Cafe Culture… Café culture has been on the go in Budapest since the 17th century. Coffee was first introduced […]
Archive | Budapest RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life