ArgusCarHire.com’s Fiona Hilliard usually writes about Budapest car hire, but on a trip to the Hungarian capital, she gave in to her sweet tooth and was blown away by the local specialties. A word about Budapest’s Cafe Culture… Café culture has been on the go in Budapest since the 17th century. Coffee was first introduced […]
Archive | Budapest RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes