There’s really not much to say about this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe. Garlicky crumb-coated broccoli (p 334) was a huge hit with me. All week. I made this dish at least 3 times because I found it incredibly difficult to photograph (and clearly didn’t quite “get it” after so many tries!). Normally I […]
Archive | broccoli RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts