I am absolutely thrilled today to announce my first of two guest posts for Mushrooms Canada! Last year, I wrote for The Mushroom Channel and so I am excited to continue developing recipes with mushrooms this year! As those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know, one of my favourite […]
When I knew we were going to be in Dinan over New Year, I immediately started hunting about for places for a “nice meal out”. Our rental house had a great kitchen and we planned on eating in a fair number of nights also, you know, since the food in French supermarkets is amazing, we […]
We spend a lot of time in cafés when we’re in France. I love the fact that you can get a hot drink… or something stronger And I particularly love that you can enjoy your morning coffee with your best friend… It’s just so… civilised.
Ah Brittany – how I miss you!! Even though it was bitterly cold some days and it rained on others, you made for a mighty fine New Year’s destination! The cider, the cheese, the crêpes, the salted butter caramel…. So here’s a tribute to some of the fine tastes we enjoyed thanks to you. As […]
Sorry, this hasn’t turned out to be a food post after all… (but it IS Eat, live, travel, write after all, right?). I just returned last night from a 3-day winter camping trip with two of my classes and as soon as I hit the couch, my grandiose plans to write up one of my […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays with Dorie: Béatrix’s Red Kuri Soup
- Les Petits Chefs make rough puff pastry and simple apple tartelettes from Pâtisserie Made Simple
- Pumpkin chocolate chip blondies (and a Butter Baked Goods giveaway!)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cranberry crackle tart
- What’s cooking? Cranberry-coconut chocolate cream cheese truffles
- Judit + Corina @ Glamorous Bite on French Fridays with Dorie: Béatrix’s Red Kuri Soup
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Béatrix’s Red Kuri Soup
- Karen @ Karen's Kitchen Stories on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cranberry crackle tart
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Béatrix’s Red Kuri Soup
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Béatrix’s Red Kuri Soup