For this month’s RSVP Redux submission, I took advantage of having a bunch of people over for brunch one weekend to make pancakes. I love pancakes and always order them when I am out but at home, when it’s just the two of us, I don’t make them. Cos, you know, we would just eat […]
This month’s International Incident Party theme was tacos! Since I kind of slacked off the past couple of parties, you know when I didn’t make my own dumpling wrappers and then when Conor and I didn’t make noodles from scratch… I figured I better pick up my game this time. I hunted around for some […]
For this week’s Keep it Local Challenge meal, we had a glut of produce to choose from after our organics delivery on Friday – amongst it, shallots and potatoes from August’s Harvest in Stratford, Ontario and yellow peppers from Dolway Organic Garden in the Thames River Valley. Also, some beautiful tomatoes from our friends’ back […]
On our recent trip to Laos, we were not expecting to be blown away by the food but were very pleasantly surprised at not only the variety of food we encountered but also the freshness and quality. And all very do-able in a Western kitchen, as you can see from our Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24 […]
what are you looking for?
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)