Well I wanted to start writing a review of the Healthy Living Blog Summit but I see that the very cool Heather from Rhode Island – my summit buddy – has already done part of that on her blog Sugar and Spice. Check it out… In any case, a few words about my first “blog” […]
Did you already read the first part of this walking tour here and the second part here? Our final stop on the tour was Maria’s Pastry Shop. It doesn’t look like much from the outside but our guide Jim told us it was the best pastry shop in the North End, hands down. I know […]
Did you already read about the first part of the North End Market tour in this post? Our next tasting stop on the tour was Polcari’s Coffee: A coffee, tea and spice emporium, this tiny store really has everything you could think of! The ubiquitous deli meats and cheeses. Any spice you could imagine. Dried […]
So what does a girl do when she has three free hours in Boston and she’s never been there before? I suppose I could have taken one one of the many tourist buses which would have given me a good overview of the city. Then again, a walking tour of Boston’s historic North End with […]
Well, I am sitting in the airport (again!) ready to take my 13th flight since July 8th…. Am off to Boston to attend a blogging conference (the US Immigration lady looked at me kinda funny when I told her the “purpose of my trip”). The conference starts tonight so I had the afternoon to do […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote