I’m not really one for making New Years’ Resolutions. I find that if I “break” a resolution, I end up beating myself up so I just don’t. But it doesn’t mean that I’m not looking for ways to improve myself and my life (you know, eat more plants and move more, that sort of thing!), […]
Late last year, I was invited to an event at The Cookbook Store in Toronto put on by Sobeys with Andy Shay (Sobeys’ resident cheese expert) and Juliet Harbutt. Harbutt is one of the world’s leading authorities on cheese, author of 11 cheese books (including the popular World Cheese Book), and founder of the British […]
When I received Candy Construction from Thomas Allen and Son, I knew exactly how I was going to test out a couple of the “recipes” – with my Grade 3s and Grade 5s on “Hallowe’en Party” day. I mean, since everyone was having parties and eating candy and dressing up in costumes, who was I […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Sunshine G on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Justine Navarro on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cathy on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)