Jamie Oliver’s Bolognese Sauce Ingredients Serves 4-6 2 slices of smoked bacon, preferably free-range or organic 2 medium onions 2 cloves of garlic 2 carrots 2 celery stalks (we added mushrooms – about a cup of finely sliced button mushrooms) olive oil 2 heaped teaspoons dried oregano 1 lb good quality ground been, pork or […]
Ok I have a culinary confession to make… Sometimes neither of us cooks dinner. Life just kind of gets in the way. Especially at this time of year (if you are a teacher you will know what I mean!), there just does not seem to be enough time to fit in the job, the yoga, […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts