Jamie Oliver’s Bolognese Sauce Ingredients Serves 4-6 2 slices of smoked bacon, preferably free-range or organic 2 medium onions 2 cloves of garlic 2 carrots 2 celery stalks (we added mushrooms – about a cup of finely sliced button mushrooms) olive oil 2 heaped teaspoons dried oregano 1 lb good quality ground been, pork or […]
Ok I have a culinary confession to make… Sometimes neither of us cooks dinner. Life just kind of gets in the way. Especially at this time of year (if you are a teacher you will know what I mean!), there just does not seem to be enough time to fit in the job, the yoga, […]
what are you looking for?
- Marla on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Viviane Bauquet Farre - Food and Style on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- La Torontoise on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Caroline on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route