Jamie Oliver’s Bolognese Sauce Ingredients Serves 4-6 2 slices of smoked bacon, preferably free-range or organic 2 medium onions 2 cloves of garlic 2 carrots 2 celery stalks (we added mushrooms – about a cup of finely sliced button mushrooms) olive oil 2 heaped teaspoons dried oregano 1 lb good quality ground been, pork or […]
Ok I have a culinary confession to make… Sometimes neither of us cooks dinner. Life just kind of gets in the way. Especially at this time of year (if you are a teacher you will know what I mean!), there just does not seem to be enough time to fit in the job, the yoga, […]
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)