(or why I am clearly not a baker!) So it all started out when I decided that the BLT from scratch challenge was something Neil and I would participate in. I was completely convinced that this would be do-able. And, for the most part (the parts that we have a say in, so nothing to […]
To piggyback on the BLT challenge this summer, this fall we are taking part in the Keep it Local challenge organised by the lovely Erin who I met in Boston at the Healthy Living Summit in August. The premise of this challenge is simple: – The challenge starts September 1st and ends September 27th; – […]
Michael Ruhlman has started to receive entries for the “BLT from scratch” challenge. He’s even started experimenting with his own BLT. Rachael of La Fuji Mama hosted a BLT dinner for her Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24. So how’s it looking for ELTW’s BLT from scratch dinner on September 12th?? Well much to my delight on […]
So my mum phoned me on Saturday night to ask how the BLT from scratch dinner went which reminded me that whilst I know that the date changed and the participants (eaters) have been informed, I didn’t write about the tomato disaster here. So when I got home from my trip, I was very disappointed […]
Last night we had friends over for dinner and whilst we are not quite ready to hit the ground running with the BLT challenge (September 12th people!!!) because the pancetta is still not ready, there is quite a bit of bacon in the freezer that I hadn’t yet tasted… So we fried up some slices… […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote