One of the best things I have discovered about blogging in the past six months is the fact that there are so many like-minded folks out there! I mean, my “in person real life” friends all know how much I like food, photography, travel and writing, but some of them just aren’t blog readers (which […]
So remember this post where I asked you all about what I should do with my lovely Ficoco samples? LOVED all your ideas and have printed them out for future reference (i.e. when I don’t have so much on my plate…). I was eager to try it though and the other day had a brainwave […]
Last week, I got an email from the folks at Ficoco, who had been looking through Foodbuzz posts and read my comment on Katja’s blog back in July, lamenting my inability to find this product in Canada (or Australia where I was at the time). Would I like to try some? Why sure, I would […]
what are you looking for?
- Quyen on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Mr. Neil on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)