I’ve been reflecting on my time at the International Food Bloggers Conference in Seattle this past weekend. Flying home on the redeye on Sunday evening, my mind was buzzing and full of ideas gleaned from both the sessions I attended as well as from simply chatting with other bloggers. But where to begin? Why with […]
The International Food Bloggers Conference in Seattle begins this evening and I am thrilled to be attending. There is no way I would be able to attend such an event on the other side of the continent without the help of my awesome sponsors and it’s because of them that I will be blogging about […]
(photo courtesy of the Virgin America website) As you read this, Neil, my mum, dad and I are heading to Death Valley after spending some time in Joshua Tree. (NB: posts will come soon about the actual road trip!) We planned this ages ago as a way to meet up with my parents and whilst […]
Basic Pizza Dough Adapted from The North End Italian Cookbook by Marguerite DiMino Buonopane Ingredients: 3/4 cup lukewarm water 1 package dry yeast 1/8 teaspoon sugar 3 cups unbleached flour (. W eused white whole-wheat flour and only used about 2.5 cups since Jen told me that it “felt right” with that amount, the weather […]
Neil and I are planners. A Virgo and a Taurus suffering from wanderlust need to have at least one vacation planned at all times. So I have known about last weekend’s trip to New York since nearly before I was blogging. I have certainly known about it since before I met all the wonderful people […]
what are you looking for?
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples