Here are the entries for last week’s Blogger Secret Ingredient competition using lemon zest: Jessica at Johnstone’s Vin Blanc’ s Mediterranean Tuna Wrap: Sophia from Burp and Slurp’s “whatever I can get pasta”: Brad from EatnListen’s Sunchoke and leek soup: Biggest Diabetic Loser’s Celery root and potato soup with lemon zest gremolata: Natasha (5 Star […]
Thanks to Meghan at Travel Eat Love for passing the Blogger Secret Ingredient (BSI) honour on to me! Check out her site for last week’s winner and secret ingredient! What exactly is Blogger Secret Ingredient? (Thanks Meghan for the roundup!) • The host picks an ingredient, preferably one that is in season, readily available and […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen