One of the best things I have discovered about blogging in the past six months is the fact that there are so many like-minded folks out there! I mean, my “in person real life” friends all know how much I like food, photography, travel and writing, but some of them just aren’t blog readers (which […]
I just received this from Maria on Fresh Eats – a blog I have just started reading! Seems she has also just discovered my blog.. So, before passing on this award, one must follow the rules: Accept the award, post it on your blog with the name of the person who gave it you, plus […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey