I thought being a finalist for Best New Blog award (to be handed out at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Festival on November 7th) was pretty exciting…. (click here to vote for me!) Today, I am over the moon to announce that I won a Bertolli Sauces Scholarship to the Festival. Bertolli put out an email […]
Archive | Bertolli RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote