Yup, here’s the view from my room on this grey San Fran day. No matter about the weather because I am here for the FOOD(buzz)! Off to happy hour and dinner. There will be posts (and many of them) through the weekend – snippets of what’s going on – and more through the week.
Here I gooooooooo!!!! – Post From My iPhone
but also IN THE KITCHEN!!! Yup, thanks to YOU and your BUZZING my Bertolli menu item, I will be demonstrating my “Pesto Deconstructed Pizzas” LIVE in the Bertolli Sauces kitchen at the Foodbuzz Festival this Saturday in San Francisco!!! I am OVER THE MOON! (and a bit nervous!) I will be happy to share the […]
So you all know by now that one of my menu items was chosen by Bertolli Sauces as a winner and that I am now attending the Foodbuzz Blogger Festival in San Francisco as a guest of Bertolli Sauces, right? And you might think “oh that little pizza – didn’t take much work at all […]
Click here to vote for my Bertolli Sauces menu item “Pesto deconstructed mini pizzas” (all you have to do is click on “buzz it” – that’s it) to help me reach the Top 3. Why do I want to reach the Top 3? Those three bloggers get to demo their menu items LIVE in the […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!