Yup, here’s the view from my room on this grey San Fran day. No matter about the weather because I am here for the FOOD(buzz)! Off to happy hour and dinner. There will be posts (and many of them) through the weekend – snippets of what’s going on – and more through the week.
Here I gooooooooo!!!! – Post From My iPhone
but also IN THE KITCHEN!!! Yup, thanks to YOU and your BUZZING my Bertolli menu item, I will be demonstrating my “Pesto Deconstructed Pizzas” LIVE in the Bertolli Sauces kitchen at the Foodbuzz Festival this Saturday in San Francisco!!! I am OVER THE MOON! (and a bit nervous!) I will be happy to share the […]
So you all know by now that one of my menu items was chosen by Bertolli Sauces as a winner and that I am now attending the Foodbuzz Blogger Festival in San Francisco as a guest of Bertolli Sauces, right? And you might think “oh that little pizza – didn’t take much work at all […]
Click here to vote for my Bertolli Sauces menu item “Pesto deconstructed mini pizzas” (all you have to do is click on “buzz it” – that’s it) to help me reach the Top 3. Why do I want to reach the Top 3? Those three bloggers get to demo their menu items LIVE in the […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Geoff on The journey, not the destination: What the Food Revolution means to me
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Ann Mah on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Snow Day Times Four : A PIECE of TOAST // Lifestyle + Fashion Blog // Dallas on Mactweets November: Hot chocolate and marshmallow macarons