Good Monday morning! A short and sweet post today. I’m pleased to announce the two lucky winners of my California Giant Berry Farms giveaway: Vicki: and Marly: Congrats ladies – I will be in touch for your details! Secondly, don’t forget, there’s still time to submit your contributions for this month’s Forever Nigella event – […]
Winter seems to have finally given up the ghost (she says, hoping not to jinx it!) and the bulbs we planted in the autumn are peeking their heads cautiously out and dotting the ugly post-winter earth with splashes of colour. Snow shovels have been put away and boots retired to the basement. It’s time to […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts