A beer pairing dinner? How intriguing! It’s become so commonplace to hear about wine and food pairing these days that it was very refreshing to see Michelle Usprech’s beer-themed dinner listed amongst the George Brown College Chefs’ House Rising Chef Series dinners this year! Basically a showcase for up and coming Canadian culinary talent, as [...]
It’s beginning to look a lot like… Yup – when the Beer Bistro has their “Christmas Beer” menu out, it REALLY feels like the holidays! I was there on Wednesday for a quick bite to eat with good friends (Hi Lynne!) and was SO excited to see the special beer list. I remember drinking “Bière [...]
what are you looking for?
- Paula on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines
- Lisa on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Geoff on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Carol Harrison on eat. live. travel. write. turns FOUR!
- tammy on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines