Chilli and Kaffir Lime Beef Skewers *recipe permission from Donna Hay Ingredients 1 small red chilli, chopped 1 tablespoon fish sauce 2 tablespoons lime juice ¼ cup (60ml) peanut oil 700g rump steak, cut into pieces- 6 kaffir lime leaves, blanched noodle salad 150g dried rice vermicelli noodles ¼ cup coriander (cilantro) leaves 100g snow […]
Don’t forget to head on over to the POM website and vote for my Red Roast Pork with POMegranate glaze. Click here. Thanks so much in advance! Inspired by Miriam’s post (check out her blog, it’s beautiful!) and a lovely package of extra-lean ground beef from Rowe Farms I picked up the other day, I […]
Here they are! A day later the pastry was still light and fairly crispy and after reheating in a slow over (300 degrees F) they were cooked “to perfection” according to Neil. Mine, well it stayed in the oven a little longer, shall we say! (and ooops – there’s one there with the duxelles on […]
what are you looking for?
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)