For this month’s Kitchen Bootcamp, Jen challenged us to work with legumes or grains. I was pleased this challenge did not come earlier in the year because after our trip to Mexico at Christmas, we were a little “beaned out” – having eaten some form of beans with pretty much every meal. They really are […]
I was so thrilled a few weeks ago to read the list of February recipes for French Fridays with Dorie – since we would be curing our own pancetta for Charcutepalooza, I was excited to use it in this week’s dish: Green beans with pancetta (p 333). Dorie calls it a “simple dish made special […]
Today’s photos were taken simply because I was inspired by how pretty the purple beans looked when I was at Rowe Farms the other day. Also, since I have been blogging and taking (more) photos, I am really inspired to learn how to take GREAT pictures. To be honest, most of my pictures are taken […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.