As you can probably tell from my profile picture and favicon (the little picture in the left hand corner of your address bar in Firefox and Safari and sometimes Internet Explorer), I really like liquorice. My favourite kind that you can get here in Canada is just regular old Bassett’s: and up close… Last weekend […]
Archive | Bassets RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos