As you can probably tell from my profile picture and favicon (the little picture in the left hand corner of your address bar in Firefox and Safari and sometimes Internet Explorer), I really like liquorice. My favourite kind that you can get here in Canada is just regular old Bassett’s: and up close… Last weekend […]
Archive | Bassets RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)