(or “What Grade Six did on the last day of school. Eggplant crowns and all!”) This past term I have been working on a Haitian-themed unit with my Grade Six class. It all started when we were asked to write some letters to the St Vincent’s School after the earthquake. Our school is working to […]
This post happens to be my 100th post on my blog and coincides with my first ever “Top 9” on Foodbuzz (see screen shot above). This means that my “eco banana” photo which originally appeared here, was “buzzed” (viewed and voted for) on Foodbuzz, a wonderful networking site I am a member of. Thanks to […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)