During muggy weather like we’ve been having recently, there’s nothing I like to eat more than fruit. For breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s been exciting over the last couple of weeks to see all the Ontario fruits coming into season and it seems a fitting time to announce the third sponsor who is helping me […]
Pâte à Choux Ingredients: ¾ cup (175 ml.) water 6 Tbsp. (85 g.) unsalted butter ¼ Tsp. salt 1 Tbsp. sugar 1 cup (125 g.) all-purpose flour 4 large eggs For Egg Wash: 1 egg and pinch of salt Method: Pre-heat oven to 425◦F/220◦C degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Preparing batter: Combine water, butter, salt and sugar […]
Jamie Oliver’s Fruit Scones Adapted from Fruit Scones, p. 331, Jamie’s Food Revolution (thanks to Rachael/La Fuji Mama for letting me cut and paste this recipe!) Makes 10 scones Jamie says: This is a cracking recipe for scones which uses dried cherries as well as the more traditional raisins. However feel free to substitute any […]
Jamie Oliver’s Quick Steamed Microwave Pudding Cakes Ingredients Butter for greasing ramekins 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour sifted 1/4 cup dark brown sugar 6 tablespoons butter (melted) 1 level teaspoon baking soda 2 teaspoons ground ginger 2 large eggs, preferably free-range or organic 2/3 cup milk 11 tablespoons Golden Syrup Crème fraîche or custard, […]
ANZAC biscuits (cookies) Ingredients 1 cup oats 1 cup plainflour 1 cup sugar 3/4 cup coconut 4 oz butter 2 tablespoons golden syrup 1/2 tspn baking soda 1 tablespoon boiling water Method Combine oats, flour, coconut and sugar. Melt butter and syrup. Mix soda with boiling water and stir into the butter, then stir into […]
what are you looking for?
- Karrie Cheung on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Janet Butler on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)