It’s funny how one door closes and another opens. Just after I decided that the Daring Bakers was no longer for me, I saw a conversation on Twitter between a few of my friends and the formidable Abby Dodge. About baking together, virtually: #baketogether. One recipe, your way? Sounded wonderful! I was SO IN! I […]
Archive | baketogether RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen