Yikes, it’s been a long time since I participated in Abby Dodge’s #BakeTogether. Since January in fact. Ahem. Life has a habit of getting in the way of best intentions, doesn’t it? I do find it ironic that I chose to come back to one of my favourite baking groups when I am in Paris, […]
See that up there ^^^^^ Yes, that’s bread. Baked by me. I know, I know, it’s not really that impressive, but if you consider the last time I posted about bread, well, I have come a really long way…. Oh sure, I can make macarons but bread and yeasted breads in particular have always eluded […]
This month’s Baketogether event run by the lovely Abby Dodge featured Classic Spiced Sour Cream Coffee Cake. Abby encourages us to experiment and change stuff up in her recipes so instead of a giant coffee cake for 10 (why is it that every dessert recipe I make these days is supposed to serve 10? Certainly […]
For this month’s Baketogether, the lovely Abby Dodge offered us “Irene cookies” in honour of the guest who overstayed her welcome at Abby’s house last month. Abby promised that “one bite of this cookie and filling is all you’ll need to help you assuage the burden of #Irene.. or whatever else ails you!” Basically they […]
The theme of this month’s #baketogether with Abby Dodge was Summer Fruit Cake. Surrounded by so much fruit in Paris, I had, as they say here “l’embarras du choix” (so much to choose from) in terms of fruit but I couldn’t get out of my head the plum cake my Nana used to make using […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!