Happy 35th Birthday to the Dairy Farmers of Canada 100% Canadian Milk Calendar I was very pleased to be contacted by Beatrice from Trillium PR recently asking whether I would be interested in a basket of baked goods featuring recipes from the 2012 Milk Calendar. Without even needing to think about it, I agreed – […]
The theme of this month’s #baketogether with Abby Dodge was Summer Fruit Cake. Surrounded by so much fruit in Paris, I had, as they say here “l’embarras du choix” (so much to choose from) in terms of fruit but I couldn’t get out of my head the plum cake my Nana used to make using […]
The January 2011 Daring Bakers’ challenge was hosted by Astheroshe of the blog accro. She chose to challenge everyone to make a biscuit joconde imprimé to wrap around an entremets dessert. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you will know that generally speaking I make tiny tiny amounts of the Daring Bakers’ […]
No, it’s not quite as exciting as last year’s “Macingtons” but this year, my Australia Day lamingtons are a nod to the food culture of North America and the love of pumpkin. I originally made and posted these for Project Food Blog (the entry that got me eliminated – boo) and a lot of people […]
I am thrilled to be participating in Paula of Vanilla Bean Bake’s Frosting for the Cause project. “What is that?” you ask: Beginning January 1, 2011 a total of 365 sugar cookie & cupcake bakers/decorators and bloggers from across Canada and the United States will take turns doing a guest post at Frosting for the […]
what are you looking for?
- Maria on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Leslie R on Sweet potato, balsamic-caramelized onion and goat cheese galette
- Pam M on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Chocolate Shavings on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Mardi Michels on Tarte flambée, Flammekueche, Flammkuchen