More from Mr Neil Master Butcher who is handling the bacon part of the BLT challenge… Here’s the belly, rinsed and patted dry from the fridge. (Sorry, I could not take picture of the process as my hands were a bit gucky!) Truth be told, I think it may have needed a few more days […]
“Home made BLT” anyone? Yes, you read that right – “home made”. But how do you “home make” a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich? From scratch, of course! This is the challenge chef Michael Ruhlman has put to his readers this summer on his popular blog ruhlman.com. The basic premises of the challenge are simple: […]
what are you looking for?
- Snow Day Times Four : A PIECE of TOAST // Lifestyle + Fashion Blog // Dallas on Mactweets November: Hot chocolate and marshmallow macarons
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: shrimp-filled zucchini blossoms
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Coddled Eggs with Foie Gras