Miss Ava Cado, Mexico’s sultry avocado ambassador, loves Cinco de Mayo and wants to get Canadians excited about this fun-filled Mexican holiday. Cinco de Mayo (May 5) is a Mexican holiday that celebrates the Mexican victory over the French at the Battle of Puebla in 1862; It represents Mexican unity and patriotism. Today, Cinco de […]
A couple of weeks ago I wrote about a rice tasting event I attended at George Brown College here in Toronto. The next day I received a lovely email from Andrea of Faye Clark Communications who represent not only the USA Rice Federation but also Avocados from Mexico. She loved my post and wondered whether […]
From guest blogger Cathy: One of my favorite summer salads – the kind that will make you want to eat any leftovers straight out of the container standing in front of the fridge after the party’s over – is so simple, so delicious, and so visually appealing that I promise you are going to want […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)