It takes a special event to extract me from the comfort of my couch on a cold Monday night in late November. This week, I was lured out of the house as a guest of the Globe Recognition program at Good Cooking for All. I mean, you don’t turn down an evening with Harold McGee […]
I was fortunate enough to score tickets to see Jamie Oliver speak in Toronto last weekend. Just one day after finishing filming his Food Revolution in Huntington, West Virginia, Jamie spent the afternoon chatting to the Toronto crowd on subjects ranging from how to get your husband to cook to describing his biggest mishap in […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos