is a real coffee. So still quite jetlagged, I managed to stay awake on Sunday from 1.45am to 9.00pm through a flight, a 5 hour 90th birthday party: and a dinner (and an old favourite drink!) with a good friend: Crashed in the lovely Grand Chancellor Hotel at 9pm and slept soundly until 4.40am which […]
All right, so have made it through another flight but this time, it was surprisingly pleasant. Instead of either no food or very very average food, mum and I were greeted with this: Cereal, milk, a kind of raisin tea biscuit, sliced apples, juice and a hot drink…. What’s this? BREAKFAST??? On an plane???? For […]
My mum brought me into the Qantas Club lounge before our flight to Adelaide. Look at what she bagged for the flight: Nestlé dark chocolates! — Post From My iPhone
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes