Just a few pictures from the window of the ferry…. Can I just point out that on this day here in Sydney, it was 23 degrees celsius. It’s the winter. In Toronto where is is the summer, it was 17 degrees…
Do you know your Tim Tams?? If you don’t you really should get acquainted. Before we get into the fancy new flavours, you really should know about the “Tim Tam Slam” which Wikipedia describes as: “the practice of drinking a beverage by sucking it through a Tim Tam, an Australian chcoclate-covered biscuit, with both of […]
Not much to be said about these photos. Glimpses of the Queen Victoria Building in Sydney, Australia.
Welcome Kat from EatBlogSleep! When my fellow Aussie born food blogger friend, Miss M, over at www.eatlivetravelwrite.com asked me to write a guest post, I immediately thought “whatever recipe I write about, it has to be Australian”. Now this might sound simple enough to you all, but in fact, it’s actually very difficult, as us […]
Wandering through David Jones’ Sydney Food Hall the other week (a must if you are ever in Sydney), I was intrigued to find a little cluster of goods at the end of an aisle. Whilst it was not marked as such, I am pretty sure this is their idea of American “specialty ingredients”. Check them […]
what are you looking for?
- Jan @ Family Bites on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNigella
- Chocolate Shavings on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNigella
- Jenny on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- christine on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Almond Orange Tuiles