Ok, Ok, I promise the “aaah the stuff of my childhood” posts are nearly done…. But I couldn’t come to Australia without having a sausage roll. Basically it’s just sausage meat in puff pastry but oh my goodness, with a big dob of sauce (ketchup), this just transports me back to my school days where […]
Just a few pictures from the window of the ferry…. Can I just point out that on this day here in Sydney, it was 23 degrees celsius. It’s the winter. In Toronto where is is the summer, it was 17 degrees…
Do you know your Tim Tams?? If you don’t you really should get acquainted. Before we get into the fancy new flavours, you really should know about the “Tim Tam Slam” which Wikipedia describes as: “the practice of drinking a beverage by sucking it through a Tim Tam, an Australian chcoclate-covered biscuit, with both of […]
Not much to be said about these photos. Glimpses of the Queen Victoria Building in Sydney, Australia.
Welcome Kat from EatBlogSleep! When my fellow Aussie born food blogger friend, Miss M, over at www.eatlivetravelwrite.com asked me to write a guest post, I immediately thought “whatever recipe I write about, it has to be Australian”. Now this might sound simple enough to you all, but in fact, it’s actually very difficult, as us […]
what are you looking for?
- Chiara on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- carmen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Ketty on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Mr. Neil on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Context Travel on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris