Sobeys Inc. recently unveiled a new way for busy Canadians to plan meals and organize their weekly shopping with the launch of its new free mobile app for iPhone and Android. Featuring hundreds of easy to prepare recipes, new ingredients to discover and instant access to a personalised weekly flyer, the app makes it easy […]
Come on, admit it. More often than not, you’re on your way home from work and have no idea what to cook for dinner. You wish Google worked on the subway (it does here in Paris!). Or, you’re standing in the supermarket wondering what to do about dinner. Madly Googling recipes, hoping inspiration will come […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey