9.30am on a Saturday morning. It’s cool out with the promise of sun later. Neil and I wander around Union Station… We lurk around the station, scoping out the passersby, trying to identify other potential racers. 10.30am. Instructions are being given… Public transport or feet are the only means of transport allowed. No jaywalking (we […]
9.30am Union Station, Toronto. The group arrives. 10.30am Race instructions given. Random guy passes by with a dog and three iguanas. 10.50ish We’re off. Running, like we said we wouldn’t. Checkpoints 1 and 2 completed with ease. Checkpoint 3 – challenging to find, easy to complete. Checkpoint 5. Frustration. Finding Checkpoint 6, fatigue sets in. […]
Get set… GO!Running, heart beating… laughing…Pushing, shoving, panicking…Legs hurting, out of breath, sweaty…Pondering clues and puzzles.So much fun. (This is an assignment for my blogging class. Click here to read the full post)
9.30am on a Saturday morning. It’s cool out with the promise of sun later. Neil and I are wandering around Union Station wondering where on earth this statue is? We’re supposed to meet there for our first Toronto Outdoor Club event – the Amazing Race Toronto (4th edition). Turns out the statue is “in storage” […]
what are you looking for?
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris