As I mentioned before, I have now taken 12 flights in the past month. OK, so some of them were just little puddle jumpers in Laos and therefore didn’t serve meals but many of them did and I am amazed at the difference in quality of what’s served. It does not seem to bear any [...]
All right, so have made it through another flight but this time, it was surprisingly pleasant. Instead of either no food or very very average food, mum and I were greeted with this: Cereal, milk, a kind of raisin tea biscuit, sliced apples, juice and a hot drink…. What’s this? BREAKFAST??? On an plane???? For [...]
pick up your game! Ok so am safely in Sydney (Australia, as they kept on reminding us on the plane every time they mentioned it – I guess some people have found themselves in Sydney, Nova Scotia by accident…) and am reflecting on my Toronto-Vancouver-Sydney flight. Awesome in theory (i.e. less security hassles as you [...]
- Post from My iPhone Tweet
Movie number one of many: – Post From My iPhone Tweet
It’s good to know that a weekend in New York City does not have to cost an arm and a leg. I decided to log our (necessary) expenses from our Victoria Day trip to the Big Apple, just to see if you could “do” New York on the cheap without living like a backpacker (‘cos [...]
what are you looking for?
- Shelly on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Paula @ Vintage Kitchen Notes on Tuesdays with Dorie: Savoury brioche pockets
- Kathryn on Cooking and sharing: My Food Revolution Day 2013.
- Heather Wright on eat. live. travel. write. turns FOUR!
- SUMMER PLEWES on eat. live. travel. write. turns FOUR!