Aren’t they lovely??? But what are they?? Why it’s a frog cake, of course – they even have a Wikipedia entry! It’s a basic sponge cake square with a jam layer in the middle coated in thick fondant (brown, pink or green) icing with a round “head” made of sticky sweet cream and slit to […]
Archive | Adelaide RSS feed for this section
By Mardi Michels on July 13, 2009 in Adelaide, Adelaide institutions, Australia, baked goods, dessert, eat, travel
what are you looking for?
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Cher on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Dolores Kulaš (Dolly Cool) on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Tanya on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway