Today’s destination: Adelaide Central MarketToday’s theme: potatoes
Today’s destination: Adelaide Central MarketToday’s theme: vegetablesToday’s colour: green Garlic shoots. Baby leeks. Baby asparagus. Broccolini. Avocados.
Today’s destination: Adelaide Central MarketToday’s theme: FruitToday’s colour: Yellow Corella pears from the Adelaide Hills. Bananas not grown with pesticides. Lady finger bananas. Various pears. (OK they’re not yellow but aren’t these heirloom tomatoes lovely??)
Aaah – Haigh’s Chocolates. The name evokes thoughts of silky smooth chocolates in the shape of frogs: and chocolate teddies: On a trip to the factory store today, I also spotted these: Haigh’s is truly an Adelaide institution, established in 1915. You can read about their history here. My all-time favourite chocolates from Haigh’s would […]
Mmmmm – Menz Confectionery! The mere mention brings back happy memories of mouths filled with delicious treats from my childhood… Treats such as Apricot Delight: Milk bottles: Witchetie grubs: (ok, confession here, I never ate these “grub shaped white and yellow confection” but couldn’t resist the picture!). Candy bananas: (yes cos they look very natural… […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey