There are exciting things afoot in Stratford, Ontario, a town mainly known for its annual Shakespeare festival – North America’s largest classical repertory theatre, presenting the works of William Shakespeare and other great writers. It is rapidly becoming a foodie town and was recently named “Canada’s hottest food destination” by AOL.ca. With a farmers’ market […]
A long time ago in a universe far far away (i.e. before blogging), a friend sent me a link to a website with “Dinner party idea? ;-)” in the subject line of the email. Ok then. Clicking on the link transported me back to my childhood (i.e. the 1970s) and I spent a good long […]
The date: Sunday, December 19th 1999. The time: Around 10pm. The place: Casablanca, Morocco. My sister and I are arriving after a long day of travel from Singapore for her and a short but crazy day travelling from Paris for me. We’re tired. We’re booked on Explore’s Imperial Cities and Deserts trip over the “millennium […]
The delicious stuffed lemongrass from our Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24 dinner was featured here on the wonderful eye candy Food with Style website the other day! Be sure to pay it a visit – it’s a fabulous site!
Our Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24 event was inspired by our recent trip to Laos. We had the idea of sharing our culinary adventures at Tamarind Restaurant‘s cooking school with some friends by recreating the experience in our tiny Toronto kitchen and/ or backyard, weather cooperating. If you have been following the blog, you will have […]
what are you looking for?
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!