Cupcakes! The boys’ eyes lit up as they entered the science lab on Monday afternoon and spied the muffin tins and cupcake liners on the bench with the ingredients all laid out. As they know well (and as I am sure you will be aware if you have been following the Petits Chefs for the […]
About Mardi Michels
If you’re a home baker, you’ll know that baking is often messy. It’s not all clean counters and “here’s one we made earlier” atmosphere that you see on many cooking shows. But many cookbooks don’t acknowledge this, preferring to present baking as a clean past-time where you create perfect iterations of complicated-looking (and sounding!) baked […]
Well now Dorie. A vegetable salad with a dressing of olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and… vanilla? Uh huh. You read this right. I could totally have skipped this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (I KNOW – would have been the first time in four years!) because I am literally so busy that […]
Disclosure: KitchenAid Canada provided me with a Produce Preserver kit and a grocery gift card so I could stock up on fresh produce and have compensated me for writing this post but all opinions are my own. Let’s chat a little bit about food waste. And in particular, produce. How many of you knew that […]
How can you resist a burger with a name like the “Insanity Burger”? I certainly couldn’t and it was one of the first recipes that caught my eye in Jamie Oliver’s new cookbook Jamie’s Comfort Food, which hit the shelves in Canada this week. When I saw the name, I thought there must be all […]
what are you looking for?
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!