About Mardi Michels
So garlic scapes are only available in June huh? Well tell that to my organic fruit and veg delivery people who delivered a heaping bag of them last week… Hmmm… what to do with them??? Then all of a sudden as I was reading Megan’s blog over on The Sweet Spoonful where she posted about […]
Michael Ruhlman has started to receive entries for the “BLT from scratch” challenge. He’s even started experimenting with his own BLT. Rachael of La Fuji Mama hosted a BLT dinner for her Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24. So how’s it looking for ELTW’s BLT from scratch dinner on September 12th?? Well much to my delight on […]
Our Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24 event was inspired by our recent trip to Laos. We had the idea of sharing our culinary adventures at Tamarind Restaurant‘s cooking school with some friends by recreating the experience in our tiny Toronto kitchen and/ or backyard, weather cooperating. If you have been following the blog, you will have […]
If you didn’t already figure out from the last few posts about Laos what we might be doing for our Foodbuzz 24, 24, 24 dinner tonight, here’s one last hint… Be sure to check in tomorrow (well, maybe not too early!) to find out how it all went!
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Mardi Michels on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- April @ Girl Gone Gourmet on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Candy on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Cabbage and Foie Gras Bundles