Café Beaubourg, 100 rue St Martin, 75004, Paris. Served with haricots verts. Perfection.
About Mardi Michels
I just received this from Maria on Fresh Eats – a blog I have just started reading! Seems she has also just discovered my blog.. So, before passing on this award, one must follow the rules: Accept the award, post it on your blog with the name of the person who gave it you, plus […]
Dear Dad, Since mum’s away this weekend and you’re in charge, I just thought I would remind you that, like the two of you, I like to eat. And just in case you forget, the food is kept in this cupboard: This one… Yup, that’s the right one!
I got this down to a fine art when completing my MA over the past 2 years. My friend Joy and I called it “regrouping” and it often involved shuffling papers from one place to another, phoning each other for long periods of time (she lives in England, the phone companies loved us for those […]
No – it’s a “UFO peach” – also known as a “donut peach”. There arrived a week or so ago and shortly after I took this photo, they disappeared – so I can’t tell you what they taste like Neil…? The photo below (sans sticker) shows a bit more of the donut shape.
what are you looking for?
- Jonnie on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Zosia on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils