Aren’t they lovely??? But what are they?? Why it’s a frog cake, of course – they even have a Wikipedia entry! It’s a basic sponge cake square with a jam layer in the middle coated in thick fondant (brown, pink or green) icing with a round “head” made of sticky sweet cream and slit to […]
About Mardi Michels
Neil has the pork belly curing!! Here are some pictures and commentary of the process which took place this weekend, Supplies pulled out, ready to go: Close-up of the nutmeg, cross-section as it’s been ground… It’s an interesting spice. I’ve started to find it cropping up in all sorts of places: it’s not just for egg […]
is a real coffee. So still quite jetlagged, I managed to stay awake on Sunday from 1.45am to 9.00pm through a flight, a 5 hour 90th birthday party: and a dinner (and an old favourite drink!) with a good friend: Crashed in the lovely Grand Chancellor Hotel at 9pm and slept soundly until 4.40am which […]
All right, so have made it through another flight but this time, it was surprisingly pleasant. Instead of either no food or very very average food, mum and I were greeted with this: Cereal, milk, a kind of raisin tea biscuit, sliced apples, juice and a hot drink…. What’s this? BREAKFAST??? On an plane???? For […]
All right, so we all know how much Cleo loves her dinner… right? Well my mum and dad’s dog, Jess, is even more spoiled than our Cleo (if you can believe that). Here’s what mum was packing up for her to take when she goes to stay with friends for the next few days when […]
what are you looking for?
- Lauren Ruben on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Michele on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Melinda on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- KathleenBee on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Victoria Morton on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!