I got this down to a fine art when completing my MA over the past 2 years. My friend Joy and I called it “regrouping” and it often involved shuffling papers from one place to another, phoning each other for long periods of time (she lives in England, the phone companies loved us for those […]
About Mardi Michels
No – it’s a “UFO peach” – also known as a “donut peach”. There arrived a week or so ago and shortly after I took this photo, they disappeared – so I can’t tell you what they taste like Neil…? The photo below (sans sticker) shows a bit more of the donut shape.
Here’s Neil’s homework, in preparation for this summer’s BLT challenge.
A blog reader, Shelley who is originally from New Brunswick, emailed me the following information after reading my Fiddleheads post from a few weeks ago: “Being from New Brunswick this is one of the things that spring has in store – you pick them wild and take them home clean them up and then – […]
Not macaroons, the coconut flavoured North American imposter with a deceptively similar name. No, macarons. These: The ones above were actually brought back from Laudrée in Paris by a parent at my school who knows and understands about my macaron addiction. This same parent gave me a gift certificate and three sample macarons from Chabichou […]
what are you looking for?
- Chiara on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- carmen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Ketty on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Mr. Neil on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Context Travel on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris