Ok, so as we all know, I love liquorice. Doesn’t have to be anything special – just regular liquorice will do… But check out these ones we found in Bayonne last summer – so pretty and yummy to boot!
About Mardi Michels
Ok, so in prep for the BLT challenge, we’re getting going on the tomatoes and some basil also. Lettuce to follow and the pork belly, well that will be in August when we get back from Laos… Here are the tomato and basil plants: and here’s Cleo, “helping”… Now, I really have to do some […]
Café Beaubourg, 100 rue St Martin, 75004, Paris. Served with haricots verts. Perfection.
I just received this from Maria on Fresh Eats – a blog I have just started reading! Seems she has also just discovered my blog.. So, before passing on this award, one must follow the rules: Accept the award, post it on your blog with the name of the person who gave it you, plus […]
Dear Dad, Since mum’s away this weekend and you’re in charge, I just thought I would remind you that, like the two of you, I like to eat. And just in case you forget, the food is kept in this cupboard: This one… Yup, that’s the right one!
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Context Travel on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Mr. Neil on A cheese and wine workshop at La Cuisine Paris
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Roasted Peppers